Rock gives children, on a silver platter, with all the public authority of the entertainment industry, everything their parents always used to tell them they had to wait for until they grew up and would understand later. - Allan Bloom



Why You Shouldn't Let Me Lead Anything

Since my batteries are dead in my camera, you will just have to pretend that you are holding these beanie goodnesses in your hand.

We'll start with Bethala's CD:

1. I'm Free Now - Morphene
2. Alone Again Or - Calexico*
3. California - Joni Mitchell
4. Don't Cry - Guns n' Roses
5. Wicked Game - Chris Isaac
6. Girlfriend - Matthew Sweet*
7. Feelin' Love - Paula Cole (so dirty, love it!)
8. Angel of the Morning - Chrissy Hine
9. Make It Beautiful - Sarah Lee
10. Polyester Bride - Liz Phair*
11. Town Without Pity - Brian Setzer Orchestra
12. Chain of Fools - Aretha Franklin (which I sing at work all the time now.. "Cha-cha-chaaaaaaain")
13. Nitty Gritty - Skeewiff
14. Done Wrong - Ani DiFranco
15. Kiss - Prince
16. Fade Into You - Mazzy Star (which I sent to Tobie!)
17. Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera (which is on the radio, but I hadn't heard it yet)
18. Cold Cold Heart - Norah Jones

*songs that automatically became favorites



Onto the second CD, by SharonEB:

1. Breathless - The Corrs
2. Bye Bye Bye - 'N Sync (confession -- LOVE this song, and I blast it in the car when it comes on, now I can play it WHENEVER I WANT.)
3. Chemical Party - Gavin DeGraw
4. Stacy's Mom - Fountains of Wayne
5. Maxwell's Silver Hamer - The Beatles
6. Excursion Around the Bay - Great Big Sea
7. Sakuranbo - Ai Otsuka
8. I Want it That Way - Backstreet Boys (another guilty pleasure)
9. Discotheque - U2
10. You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi
11. I Get Around - The Beach Boys
12. Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee - Stockard Channing
13. Eternal Flame - Bangles (awww yeah)
14. Sekai Ni Hitotsu Dake No Hana - SMAP
15. Tribute - Tenacious D


Thank you so much ladies!

posted by Loocy @ 8:23 PM,

|

<< Home