Rock gives children, on a silver platter, with all the public authority of the entertainment industry, everything their parents always used to tell them they had to wait for until they grew up and would understand later. - Allan Bloom



The Telepathy Beanie

I swear to you people, this beanie I got was as if it were the twin brother of the beanie I sent.

Only more elaborated and prettier, because I am lazy like that, and CHICDEAC is fantastic and adorable.



She sent me songs that make her feel funny in the stomach, songs that make her dance and songs that she likes just because.




The theme she picked were international songs. Meaning, songs that talked about a state/country in them, or sung by international artists.



I liked it altogether, but I was surprised that she sent me Manu Chao songs, which is one of my favorite bands and even more thrilled when I heard she had included the song that came next to the one I sent on her beanie!



It was as if the stars and planet aligned together when we were making our beanie and we created two brothers separated only by distance.



God, that makes me sound stalky.

Chicdeac, I am very thankful for the beanie you sent. It rocks in so many ways is fabulous.

posted by Unknown @ 9:00 AM,

|

<< Home