Rock gives children, on a silver platter, with all the public authority of the entertainment industry, everything their parents always used to tell them they had to wait for until they grew up and would understand later. - Allan Bloom

So I am the lucky recipient of Lily's beanie

Let me tell you that I was floored when I opened it. It puts my poor plain little beanie to shame. Anyways, here are a couple of pictures of what it looks like.


Such a pretty package!


Such a beautiful scrapbook that contained the CD as well as explanations about the songs.






There were many more pages in the little scrapbook, but I'm too lazy to post all the pictures of them. You basically get the idea though.

As you can tell, it's theme is love. It's a bit ironic, considering the state of my love life right now, but I do love it! Hee hee. I'm so punny. Thank you SO much Lily - it totally made my night to have this sitting in my mailbox at home. I look forward to listening to it this weekend!

posted by Sharon @ 11:51 AM,

|

<< Home