Rock gives children, on a silver platter, with all the public authority of the entertainment industry, everything their parents always used to tell them they had to wait for until they grew up and would understand later. - Allan Bloom

Many, many moons ago there was a Beanie exchange and it was good. What was not so good, however, was that one little Beanie recipient didn't post her most excellent playlist that was so excellently crafed by her Beanie Buddy. To remedy this I am now going to post the kick ass CD thewritegirl made for me... just under the wire before the next batch get posted. D'oh.

My camera had officially given up the ghost, so I just have to type it on out for ya:

The Mix:

1. This Year/ Chantal Kreviazuk
2. Ice Cream/ Sarah McLachlan
3. Bad Day/ Powter
4. Ruby Blue/ Rosin Murphy
5. When I Fall in Love/ Lisa Addeo
6. Jubilee/ Alison Krauss
7. Just the Girl/ The Click Five
8. Pure Imagination/ Maroon 5
9. Turn it Up/ Save Ferris
10. Goodnight and Go/ Imogen Heap
11. Moon River/ Kim Scenlon
12. I Do/ Jude
13. Walkie Talkie Man/ Steriogram
14. Somebody’s Miracle/ Liz Phair
15. Sister Kate/ The Ditty Bops
16. Fell in Love with a Boy/ Joss Stone
17. Window Shopping/ Lisa Loeb
18. Follow that Dream/ Elvis Presley & The Jordanaires
19. Confessions of a Teenage Girl/ Bonnie McKee
20. I know What Boys Like/ The Waitresses
21. Teenage Dirtbag/ Wheatus
22. La-di-da/ Murmurs

It is seriously awesome and I love it. Thanks Tobie!!!

posted by lumenatrix @ 2:42 PM,

|

<< Home