Rock gives children, on a silver platter, with all the public authority of the entertainment industry, everything their parents always used to tell them they had to wait for until they grew up and would understand later. - Allan Bloom

I GOT A BEANIE FROM DOWN UNDER

Damn straight! As soon as I got it, I txtd the guys to let them know that I had gotten a beanie from Australia and yay I was all kinds of excited.



Is it weird that I got excited because my beanie was gift wrapped with AUSTRALIAN GIFT PAPER Y'ALL! how cool is that?



So I opened it and it had a nice letter that Julia send the beanie with which I found very thoughtful and in which she promised she will come and visit the California Girls pretty soon. So she better does it or else I am gonna have Mogster's Kiddo send him a lovely threat card. I'm just sayin'.



My beanie is fabulous. I waited to be able to take pictures and I am now listening to it, Julia's theme (even though she said she didn't really have one) is music that reminds me of my young years. MY young years, Julia. Of course I was older than you when I listened to the songs but still.


It is fabulous and I really am enjoying it and thank you very much and couldn't you have sent an aussie man with it? Seriously, how hard could've that been?

posted by Unknown @ 7:52 AM,

|

<< Home